Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/28/2014 -- Although most consumer goods suffered as a result of the euro crisis in the wider European markets, which made Swiss consumers cautious with their spending, and a strong franc, which made products in Swiss retail too expensive for most, luxury bags and luggage retailers saw the demand for their products remain stable or grow. This underlines the fact that luxury goods are above the effects of economic turmoil.
Euromonitor International's Bags and Luggagein Switzerland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2009-2013), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Bags, Luggage.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Bags and Luggage market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bags and Luggage in Hong Kong, China
- Bags and Luggage in Japan
- Bags and Luggage in Russia
- Bags and Luggage in Singapore
- Bags and Luggage in China
- Bags and Luggage in Spain
- Bags and Luggage in Australia
- Bags and Luggage in Germany
- Bags and Luggage in Taiwan
- Bags and Luggage in France