Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Bags and Luggage in the United Kingdom", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/06/2014 -- Handbags is set to remain the star performer in bags and luggage in the UK in 2014 as having a gorgeous handbag is high on the list of priorities for all fashionable British women. Over 50% of the female UK population purchased at least one handbag in 2013. Handbags thus accounted for the highest proportion of value sales of any personal accessories category in 2013 as the category increased in current value by 13% to reach ?1.2 billion.
LVMH Mot Hennessy Louis Vuitton was the leading company in bags and luggage in the UK in 2013, with a value share of 6%. Louis Vuitton remains an internationally recognised brand and a substantial proportion of international tourists in UK are happy to purchase bags and luggage under this brand whilst on shopping trips in London, which continues to drive sales of this brand in the UK. The luxury segment remains a key element of bags and luggage in the UK and on which was relatively unaffected by the economic recession.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Bags and luggage in the UK is expected to increase in value at a CAGR of 3% in constant 2014 terms over the forecast period, while volume sales are set to increase at a CAGR of 2%. Bags and luggage is expected to perform well throughout the review period due to a combination of factors working in the category?s favour. First, the UK economy is in a stronger position during 2014 and handbags are set to remain key fashion accessories for many British women. Handbags are often viewed as investments, while the increasing outbound tourism flows expected in the UK over the forecast period are also expected to mean higher sales of bags and luggage.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Bags and Luggage industry in United Kingdom with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Bags and Luggage industry in United Kingdom, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Bags and Luggage in United Kingdom market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- How are sales of Travel Goods expected to perform by 2014?
- What impact does outbound and domestic tourism have on the sales of luggage?
- What share of the market do Leisure and Personal Goods retailers account for?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Luggage and Leather Goods in the United Kingdom
- Bags and Luggage in the United Arab Emirates
- Personal Accessories in the United Kingdom
- Plastic Packaging Product Market in United Kingdom to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts, and Market Players
- Furniture Market in United Kingdom to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- The Future of the Haircare Market in the United Kingdom to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Domestic Kitchen Appliance Market in United Kingdom to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Market in United Kingdom to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- The Future of the Skincare Market in the United Kingdom to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Male Toiletries Market in the United Kingdom to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape