Bahamas Insurance Industry 2014 Market Forecast and Size to 2018 by Market Research Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/22/2015 -- Synopsis
Timetric's 'The Insurance Industry in the Bahamas, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Bahamian insurance industry. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009–2013) and forecast period (2013–2018). The report also analyzes detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
Browse Full Report with TOC:
Timetric's 'The Insurance Industry in the Bahamas, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Bahamian insurance industry, including:
- The Bahamian insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges in the Bahamian insurance industry
- The detailed competitive landscape in the Bahamian insurance industry
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Bahamian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in the Bahamas:
- It provides historical values for the Bahamian insurance industry for the report's 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Bahamian insurance industry, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in the Bahamas and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Request for Sample:
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Bahamian insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Bahamian insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Bahamian insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Bahamian insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Bahamian insurance industry grew in terms of gross written premium at a review-period CAGR of 2.8%.
- The non-life segment accounted for a 46.1% of the industry's gross written premium in 2013.
- The Bahamian insurance penetration stood at 7.4% in 2013.
- Over the forecast period, stable growth in compulsory insurance classes, as well as infrastructure and tourism development will support the growth of the non-life segment.
- The insurance industry in the Bahamas is regulated by the Insurance Commission of The Bahamas (ICB).
- As on January 1, 2015, the industry had 12 life and 16 general insurers with a combination of both domestic and foreign insurers.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651