Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Baked Goods in Guatemala", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/03/2014 -- Bread and tortillas (bread substitute) are staple products among Guatemalans and they are consumed on a daily basis with all meals daily. Artisanal bakeries are very strong in the country, as many consumers buy these products on a daily basis. In 2013 baked goods is expected to grow by 5% in current value terms to reach sales of GTQ13.1 billion. New product development in healthier products has been important in recent years, as the niche of health-conscious consumers is growing in the country.
Euromonitor International's Baked Goods in Guatemala report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Bread, Cakes, Pastries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Baked Goods market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Savory Baked Goods Market in the United States to 2017
- Savory Baked Goods Market in Norway to 2017
- Savory Baked Goods Market in the UAE to 2017
- Savory Baked Goods Market in South Korea to 2017
- Savory Baked Goods Market in Belgium to 2017
- Savory Baked Goods Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Savory Baked Goods Market in Bulgaria to 2017
- Savory Baked Goods Market in Ukraine to 2017
- Savory Baked Goods Market in Saudi Arabia to 2017
- Savory Baked Goods Market in South Africa to 2017