New Food research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/08/2014 -- Increasing awareness of health and wellness affected bread, in particular with the growing recognition of the beneficial effects of wholegrain flour on health due to its low glycaemic index. "Light bread", a low calorie bread which is recommended by nutritionists as it contains about half the average calories of regular bread, became popular over the review period. High fibre and "light" bread is not subsidised by the government and its price is relatively high and yet consumers began to favour these types over regular bread. In cakes, innovation was the growth engine as cakes purchased from retailers faced competition from homemade pastries.
Artisanal producers are expected to continue to lead the category in 2013 with a retail value share of 37% thanks to their relatively lower prices and the perception of freshness their products enjoy, especially in bread. Together, these attributes allow artisanal producers to claim anticipated retail value shares of 41% and 50% in bread and cakes, respectively, in 2013. These shares are much higher than those expected for any single branded manufacturer in either category.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Health and wellness is expected to be the main factor affecting the bread category over the forecast period as nutritionists will continue to emphasise the health benefits of fibre, and sales of reduced-calorie bread will increase as a substitute for regular bread by having a similar taste and texture. In cakes and pastries, innovation is expected to continue, with launches of limited edition, expanded lines and improvements in product quality in order to better compete with home-made cakes.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Baked Goods industry in Israel with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Baked Goods industry in Israel, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Baked Goods in Israel market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Baked Goods in Israel?
- What are the major brands in Israel?
- How will increasingly volatile wheat commodity prices impact retail prices and sales performance?
- What are the market opportunities for high fibre products?
- Are consumers in developing markets moving from unpackaged/artisanal to packaged/industrial offerings?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Bread, Cakes, Pastries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Savory Baked Goods Market in Bulgaria to 2017
- Savory Baked Goods Market in Italy to 2017
- Savory Baked Goods Market in Venezuela to 2017
- Savory Baked Goods Market in Hong Kong to 2017
- Savory Baked Goods Market in China to 2017
- Savory Baked Goods Market in Philippines to 2017
- Savory Baked Goods Market in Portugal to 2017
- Savory Baked Goods Market in the United States to 2017
- Savory Baked Goods Market in Israel to 2017
- Savory Baked Goods Market in Greece to 2017