Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Baked Goods in Mexico", is now available at Fast Market Research
Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/09/2012 -- After a strong recovery in volume terms in 2010, 2011 is expected to see the pace of growth slowed, with a rise of 1%. During 2010, a rebound after the 2009 crisis in addition to strong promotions and a surge caused by the FIFA World Cup all served to drive up sales. No such events apply to 2011 however, while the initial base was higher, which explains why growth decelerated. Thus, with the exception of pastries, no category saw a substantial increase in volume sales.
Euromonitor International's Baked Goods in Mexico report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Bread, Cakes, Hot Cereals, Pastries, RTE Cereals, Savoury Biscuits and Crackers, Sweet Biscuits.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Baked Goods market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Chilled & Deli Foods Market in Germany, 2011
- The Future of the Chilled & Deli Foods Market in France, 2011
- The Future of the Chilled & Deli Foods Market in Spain, 2011
- The Future of the Chilled & Deli Foods Market in Italy, 2011
- The Future of the Chilled & Deli Foods Market in the UK, 2011
- The Future of the Chilled & Deli Foods Market in The US, 2011
- Baked Goods in China