The Report Advisory Asset Management: HNW Demand and Drivers provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/14/2018 -- "Advisory Asset Management: HNW Demand and Drivers" draws on our 2016 Global Wealth Managers Survey to analyze HNW investors preferences and attitudes towards advisory asset management services across the globe. It sizes the market for advisory mandates and examines key drivers behind wealthy individuals choosing such services. The competitive landscape is also analyzed.
Globally over 25% of HNW individuals portfolio is invested via advisory services, with markets in Asia Pacific displaying the strongest affinity for these mandates. Although discretionary services remain the preferred option - particularly in developed markets - global HNW demand for formal advice is expected to increase in light of capital markets volatility. Wealth managers should use advisory mandates offering to capitalize on this demand to draw assets from execution-only platforms.
Request for sample copy of report : https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1054385
Specifically, the report -
- Estimates the value of HNW assets invested via advisory mandates.
- Compares HNW individuals willingness to use advisory services in different countries.
- Identifies target client groups for advisory asset managers.
- Compares drivers for advisory mandates between countries and regions.
- Examines the client targeting strategies of advisory portfolio managers.
- Explores robo-advisors potential to disrupt traditional discretionary asset management business.
- Emerging markets show a greater propensity for advisory services than developed countries. Taiwan has the highest penetration of advisory mandates, with 71.2% of the HNW portfolio held in these services.
- The US HNW advisory asset management market is worth $1.5tn, representing the greatest opportunity in absolute terms. China is the second-largest market, followed by Australia.
- On the global level, the balance between access to advice and retaining control over investments is the main factor fueling HNW demand for advisory mandates, although regional preferences vary.
- The second most important reason is price sensitivity. When cheaper than discretionary mandates, advisory services are likely to appeal to HNW investors.
- As competitive pricing fuels demand for robo-advice, most wealth managers agree they should invest in automated investment services to complement their existing offering.
Browse full report here : https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/reports/1054385/advisory-asset-management-hnw-demand-and-drivers-market-research-reports/toc
Reasons to buy
- Discover how much HNW wealth is invested via advisory mandates.
- Identify markets offering the greatest growth potential for advisory asset management.
- Learn why HNW investors choose to opt for advisory services, and how these motivations differ between countries, particularly in emerging and developed markets.
- Gain an insight into best-practice examples from competitors operating within the advisory mandates landscape.