Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/04/2012 -- Base Metals - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Base Metals industry. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the base metals industry and had a total market value of $49,340.2 million in 2011.
China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 4.1% over the 2007-11 period.
Within the base metals industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $29,185.6 million in 2011.
China is expected to lead the base metals industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $63,708.4 million in 2016.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The base metals market consists of lead, zinc, copper, nickel, and tin.
Volumes are annual mine production of each metal.
Volumes are converted to values using annual average LME prices for each metal.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Base Metals - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Base Metals - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Global: Metals and Mining Industry Guide
- Aluminum - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Copper - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Precious Metals & Minerals - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Base Metals in Thailand
- Chemicals - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Base Metals in Argentina
- Base Metals in the United States