Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/31/2012 -- Base Metals - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Base Metals industry in each of the Top 5 Emerging markets (Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa). The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The top 5 emerging countries contributed GBP42,928.9 million to the global base metals industry in 2011, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.1% between 2007 and 2011.
The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of GBP86,770.5 million in 2016, with a CAGR of 15.1% over the 2011-16 period.
Within the base metals industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of GBP29,185.6 million in 2011.
The China is expected to lead the base metals industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of GBP63,708.4 million in 2016.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The base metals market consists of lead, zinc, copper, nickel, and tin.
Volumes are annual mine production of each metal.
Volumes are converted to values using annual average LME prices for each metal.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Base Metals - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Copper - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Base Metals - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Chemicals - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Chemical Manufacturing - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Car manufacturing - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Cereal Crops - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Road & Rail - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Automotive Manufacturing - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Truck Manufacturing - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide