Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/20/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of BASF Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
BASF Corporation (BASF) is a chemical manufacturing company. It is the North American affiliate of BASF SE. The company manufactures chemicals, plastics, coatings, and agricultural products. Its product portfolio includes petrochemicals, intermediates, performance polymers, polyurethanes, dispersions and pigments, care chemicals, paper chemicals, performance chemicals; catalysts, construction chemicals and coatings. BASF serves chemical, automotive, agriculture, construction, personal care, health and nutrition, and packaging industries. The company operates across the US, Canada, and Mexico.
BASF Corporation Key Recent Developments
May 03, 2013: BASF To Exhibit Wind Turbine Portfolio At 2013 Windpower Conference And Exhibition In US
Apr 17, 2013: BASF Introduces Rotor Blade Refinishing System In UK
Apr 12, 2013: Promega And BASF Develop Alternative Method To Identify Allergenic Substances
Mar 22, 2013: BASF To Increase Prices For Styrene Butadiene Emulsion Polymers In North America
Mar 01, 2013: BASF To Increase Prices For Neopentylglycol In North America
BASF Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit