New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/28/2014 -- Demand for bath and shower products in Belarus keeps increasing due to the increasing awareness about personal hygiene. Key bath and shower products are considered as essential by the vast majority of consumers in Belarus. Key products are used regularly, as part of a daily hygiene routine in almost every household. Additionally, key bath and shower players continue to invest in innovations and promotions, which help to increase the frequency of usage as well as to expand the consumer base. Consumers in Belarus enjoy a wide variety of bath and shower products, suitable for all preferences and, as prices vary, bath and shower products are accessible to consumers from all income groups.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Bath and shower is one of the biggest categories in Belarusian beauty and personal care, with strong competition amongst the key players. The key products from this category, namely body wash/shower gel, bar soap and liquid soap are considered essential and are used daily by the vast majority of consumers. In 2013 there were four leading companies in the category: Colgate-Palmolive with a 10% of value sales, Belita - Viteks with 9%, Oriflame Cosmetics and Unilever Group with 8% each.
The bath and shower category is expected to see a value CAGR of 2% (at constant 2013 prices) over the forecast period. The category is forecasted to remain one of the largest in beauty and personal care, with products considered essential by the majority of consumers. Although the category is moving towards maturity, there is scope for growth in the essential categories, with the development of value-added products, and in the non-essential categories through increasing the consumer base. The category is expected to grow in both urban and rural areas. Growth amongst urban consumers will be supported by consumers? switching to more expensive specialised value-added products. In rural areas growth will be supported by increasing per capita consumption, as the per capita consumption there is much lower than in urban areas.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Bath and Shower industry in Belarus with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Bath and Shower industry in Belarus, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Bath and Shower in Belarus market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Bath and Shower in Belarus?
- What are the major brands in Belarus?
- How are sales of private label products evolving?
- What is the importance of intimate washes in the overall category context?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Bar Soap, Bath Additives, Body Wash/Shower Gel, Intimate Hygiene, Liquid Soap, Talcum Powder.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Mexico to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Peru to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in the United States to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Sweden to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Egypt to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Germany to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Indonesia to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Romania to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Bulgaria to 2017