Fast Market Research recommends "Bath and Shower in Hong Kong, China" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/21/2014 -- Bath and shower products accounted for a slightly stronger current value growth in 2013 than 2012. Consumers' hectic lifestyles and improved disposable incomes raised their willingness to invest in premium bath and shower products with a unique scent which can help to relieve their stress or improve their health. Meanwhile, the essential nature of bath and shower products supported the positive current value growth in 2013.
Unilever Hong Kong Ltd recorded the strongest increase in value share to reach 17% in 2013, further strengthening its leadership in bath and shower. The player's leadership was supported by the continued strong performance of Dove and Lux, especially with their heavy marketing campaigns.
The outlook of bath and shower is expected to remain positive over the forecast period with a CAGR of 1% growth in constant value terms. The essential nature of bath and shower will support the positive constant value performance in the forecast period, though high penetration and maturing demand will restrict the overall growth potential.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Bath and Shower industry in Hong Kong, China with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Bath and Shower industry in Hong Kong, China, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Bath and Shower in Hong Kong, China market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Bath and Shower in Hong Kong, China?
- What are the major brands in Hong Kong, China?
- How are sales of private label products evolving?
- What is the importance of intimate washes in the overall category context?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Personal Hygiene Market in Hong kong to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Hong Kong to 2017
- The Future of the Personal Hygiene Market in Hong Kong to 2017
- Bath and Shower in Austria
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Mexico to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Peru to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in the United States to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Sweden to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Egypt to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Germany to 2017