Fast Market Research recommends "Bath and Shower in Ireland" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/07/2014 -- After several years of decline, the bath and shower category achieved very marginal growth in 2013 with value sales reaching ?72 million. It seems that this category has hit rock bottom in certain areas, such as bar soap and bath additives, both of which saw growth in 2013 as their unit prices began to increase once more. While Irish household spending remains tentative, confidence is slowly returning to many consumers, and with this sales have started to turn around and increase for the first time since 2009.
Allegro Ltd was the number one selling brand owner within bath and shower in 2013, taking over from Unilever Ireland Ltd. Allegro Ltd is responsible for the distribution of many significant brands within this category, most notably Nivea and Sanex. It has also taken over the distribution of Radox from Unilever Ireland Ltd as the company reduces its operations in Ireland. Unilever Ireland Ltd?s value share declined from 32% to 17% over 2012-2013. The majority of its brands continue to grow.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Bath and shower sales are projected to decline over the forecast period in value terms. While there is still strong demand for bath and shower products, the category has hit maturity and is now in decline due to the environment being saturated with entrants, and the increased competition has meant overall unit prices are declining. There is a lack of innovation within this category, particularly for mass products, so there are few ways for manufacturers to differentiate themselves, apart from through their price point.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Bath and Shower industry in Ireland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Bath and Shower industry in Ireland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Bath and Shower in Ireland market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Bath and Shower in Ireland?
- What are the major brands in Ireland?
- How are sales of private label products evolving?
- What is the importance of intimate washes in the overall category context?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Bar Soap, Bath Additives, Body Wash/Shower Gel, Intimate Hygiene, Liquid Soap, Talcum Powder.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Mexico to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Peru to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in the United States to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Sweden to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Egypt to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Germany to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Indonesia to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Romania to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Bulgaria to 2017