Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/18/2012 -- Bath and shower products grew at 13% in current value terms in 2011, compared to a yearly average of 5% during the review period. Growth in bath and shower products has increased with the improving Mexican economy, as consumers increasingly prefer liquid soaps and body washes to more affordable bar soaps as well as more specialised products like antibacterial soaps and products with natural ingredients.
Euromonitor International's Bath and Shower in Mexico report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Bar Soap, Bath Additives, Body Wash/Shower Gel, Intimate Hygiene, Liquid Soap, Talcum Powder.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Bath and Shower market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bath & Shower Products: Global Industry Guide
- Bath & Shower Products in the United States
- Bath & Shower Products in Germany
- Bath & Shower Products in the United Kingdom
- Bath & Shower Products in France
- Bath & Shower Products in Japan
- Bath & Shower Products in Europe
- Bath & Shower Products in Asia-Pacific
- Bath & Shower Products in Germany - Industry and Country Analysis
- Bath & Shower Products in France - Industry and Country Analysis