Fast Market Research recommends "Bath and Shower in Nigeria" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/20/2014 -- Nigerian consumers are becoming more sophisticated, and increasingly desire products with added-value rather than simple bar soap, boosting value sales. Poorer consumers are trading up from cheaper laundry soaps, whilst more consumers are purchasing more expensive products, such as body wash/shower gel. There is also intense competition amongst producers of bar soap, with advertising, an increase in the range of brands (such as Dettol's wide range of "natural" products), and higher visibility in stores.
PZ Cussons Nigeria led bath and shower with a 30% share of retail value sales in 2013. The company's leading brands - Joy, Imperial Leather, Premier Toilet Soap and Cussons - have a long-standing presence in the Nigerian market, driven by advertising and relatively cheaper prices, hence commanding strong consumer loyalty. The company's lead also stems from its strong distribution network, and from its ability to develop and extend brands to meet the changing market dynamics. Its strength is drawn mainly from bar soap.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
With the competition expected to drive marketing activities, and anticipated strong economic growth, bath and shower is expected to see a positive value CAGR of 1% at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period. Producers are expected to drive their individual brands in competing categories with innovative marketing activities such as price discounting, promotional sales and direct advertising through the traditional channels of print and electronic media. The anticipated positive economic performance will also boost consumers' confidence, as rises in disposable incomes will enable them spend more on bath and shower products. Brand extension and innovation by producers will also be key to the forecast performance, as task specification and consumer sophistication are expected drive brands in the premium segment.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Bath and Shower industry in Nigeria with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Bath and Shower industry in Nigeria, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Bath and Shower in Nigeria market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Bath and Shower in Nigeria?
- What are the major brands in Nigeria?
- How are sales of private label products evolving?
- What is the importance of intimate washes in the overall category context?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Mexico to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Peru to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in the United States to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Sweden to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Egypt to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Germany to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Indonesia to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Romania to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in the UAE to 2017