Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Bath and Shower in Serbia", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/29/2014 -- The Serbian population seems to be neglecting their bathing and shower habits. This trend was noted even before the crisis. However, hand hygiene has been rapidly increasing, but this has not significantly affected the category growth. Budgetary constraints are putting pressure on demand, but compared with other categories, like oral care or sets and kits, bath and shower is still prioritised.
Henkel Srbija doo continues to lead the category with a 16% value share, but its share has slightly declined since the beginning of the review period. The next three players are very close and all of them are losing slight ground. If terms of brands, Fa still holds the leading position, followed by Nivea. Both brands have registered a slight decline in market share. If the current trend continues, Dove may overtake Nivea. The overall success of brands is the result of them being strong established in the country and internationally recognised. Also, these companies put a lot of investment into all types of media.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
In the forecast period, a value CAGR at constant 2013 prices of 3% is expected. This will be a substantial improvement on the review period when the value CAGR was -1%. The main reason for the positive performance is the economic recovery of the country and the return of consumer optimism.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Bath and Shower industry in Serbia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Bath and Shower industry in Serbia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Bath and Shower in Serbia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Bath and Shower in Serbia?
- What are the major brands in Serbia?
- How are sales of private label products evolving?
- What is the importance of intimate washes in the overall category context?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Bar Soap, Bath Additives, Body Wash/Shower Gel, Intimate Hygiene, Liquid Soap, Talcum Powder.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Mexico to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Peru to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in the United States to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Sweden to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Germany to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Egypt to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Indonesia to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Romania to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in the UAE to 2017