New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/21/2014 -- Bath and shower products are used daily by Czech consumers. However, the category stagnated in current value terms over the review period as the unstable economic situation in the country forced consumers to try and save money wherever they could, for example by sacrificing products with added benefits. This trend continued in 2013 although bath and shower products used for intimate hygiene and easy-application shower gels fuelled positive value growth within the category.
Unilever remained the leading player in bath and shower in 2013 with a value share of 16%. The company benefits from a well-established product portfolio, a focus on frequent product innovations and promotion of its Dove brand on television. However, the company's share declined by nearly one percentage point due to the aggressive activities of its competitors. Nevertheless, Unilever maintained a sufficient lead over second-ranked Avon Cosmetics, which held an 8% value share thanks to its strong presence in body wash/shower gel.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Bath and shower is set to post a moderate performance over the forecast period. Consumer preferences are not predicted to change, with well-known brands available at affordable prices and without added-benefits set to remain popular. Therefore, bath and shower is predicted a value CAGR of 1% at constant 2013 prices over 2013-2018.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Bath and Shower industry in Czech Republic with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Bath and Shower industry in Czech Republic, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Bath and Shower in Czech Republic market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Bath and Shower in Czech Republic?
- What are the major brands in Czech Republic?
- How are sales of private label products evolving?
- What is the importance of intimate washes in the overall category context?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Bar Soap, Bath Additives, Body Wash/Shower Gel, Intimate Hygiene, Liquid Soap, Talcum Powder.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Personal Hygiene Market in Czech Republic to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- The Future of the Personal Hygiene Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Bath and Shower in Dominican Republic
- Bath and Shower in the Czech Republic
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Mexico to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Peru to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in the United States to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Sweden to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Germany to 2017