Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “BCMA-Targeted Immunotherapeutics in: October 2016 R&D and Business Tracker for Bispecific Antibodies” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/23/2016 -- This report contains information about Bispecific Antibodies released during the month of October 2016.
Featured presentations of October 2016 include the pipeline of B-Cell Maturation Antigen (BCMA)-targeted immunotherapeutics, the profile of German technology company Pieris Pharmaceuticals and the bispecific technology profile of FIT-Ig from EpiMab.
The October 2016 issue of our R&D and Business Tracker service about Bispecific Antibodies covers;
- T-Cell redirecting bispecific cancer antibodies
- NK cell redirecting bispecific cancer antibodies
- Bispecific immuno-oncology antibodies
- Bispecific tumor antigens targeted cancer antibodies
- Bispecific antibodies for inflammatory & autoimmune diseases
- Bispecific antibodies for cardiometabolic, infectious, neurologic, ophthalmic or pulmonary diseases
The monthly update report about Bispecific Antibodies contains:
- R&D and Technology Tracker
- Pipeline changes
- Regulatory news
- Technology validations
- Manufacturing news
- Business Tracker for:
- Company updates
- Merger & acquisitions
Clinical Trial Tracker
Scientific Publication Tracker
- Featured Bispecific Technology Profile: FIT-Ig
- Featured Company Profile: Pieris Pharmaceuticals
- Featured Target or Technology Pipeline: BCMA-Targeted Immunotherapeutics
BCMA-Targeted Immunotherapeutics include:
- Autologous & allogeneic T-Cells
- Bispecific tumor-targeted antibodies & T-cells
- Bispecific T-Cell and NK-Cell redirecting antibodies
- Antibody-Drug Conjugates
Information about the BCMA-Targeted Immunotherapeutics pipeline is provided in a tabular format and fully referenced.
Information released during the previous month is retrieved from a variety of sources including corporate press releases and statements, quarterly company business reports, SEC filings, company presentations, company websites, interviews, webcasts, journal articles, scientific abstracts and reviews, relevant scientific meetings, clinical trial databases, and Publisher's proprietary database. Relevant information is presented in textual and tabular formats with disclosure of scientific references or by a hyperlink leading to the source of information.
Customized Update Service:
The above described information service represents our standard module. At an incremental cost, the service can be exclusively widened and customized to specific client needs, e.g. preparation of a preferred presentation format, inclusion of a watch list for tracking, executive summary etc.
For more information Visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/la-merie-publishing/bcma-targeted-immunotherapeutics-october-2016-rd-and-business-tracker-bispecific
Find all Biotechnology Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/biotechnology
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions