Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/12/2018 -- The global beach hotels market size was estimated to be $163,296 million in 2016, and is projected to reach $201,359 million in 2023, growing at a CAGR of 3.2%. The substantial boom in the travel and tourism sector fosters the demand for hotel industry and substantially beach hotels market.
For More Info, Get Sample : http://bit.ly/2mra1Z0
Beach hotels are the hotels that are positioned on or nearby the seashore or are of sea-facing. Several beach resorts offer private beaches to their tourists with luxurious stay options. These are exceptionally popular among honeymoon couples and offer different activities, which include hiking and surfing, water sports, and biking with facilities, such as physical fitness spa services. Mental rejuvenation is one of the crucial benefits of beach resorts.
Inclination of travelers toward peaceful areas than the crowded places has increased the demand for beach hotels. Factors that are expected to drive the market growth during the forecast period include increase in per capita income in the developing countries, rise in purchasing power of people, surge in trend to travel in vacation, and different discounts offered on online booking.
The global beach hotels market is segmented on the basis of type, service type, occupants and region. The beach hotels market on the basis of type is categorized into premium, standard, and budget. Based on service type, it is segmented into accommodation, food & beverage, and others. Based on occupants, the market is furthers segmented into solo, and group travels. Geographically, it is categorized across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major players profiled in the report are:
- ITC Limited
- Four Seasons Holdings INC.
- IHG (Intercontinental Hotels Group PLC)
- Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- Marriott International, INC.
- Shangri-La Asia Limited.
- Wyndham Worldwide Corporation
- Accor SA
- The Indian Hotels Company Limited
- Hilton Worldwide Holdings INC.
- The Oberoi Group.
Enquire About Report : http://bit.ly/2CR7Kgb
KEY MARKET BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the beach hotels market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with impact analysis.
- Porters Five Forces model analysis of the industry illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers.
- Market player positioning in the report provides a clear understanding of the position of leading companies.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
By Material Type
By Service Type
- Food & Beverage
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Also Request For Discount : http://bit.ly/2CPMyHo
OTHER KEY PLAYERS*:
- Dubai Holding LLC
- Relais & Châteaux Entreprise
- The Leading Hotels of the World, Ltd.
- Palace Resorts, S.A. de C.V.
- *These players are not profiled in this report.
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4 BEACH HOTELS MARKET, BY TYPE
- CHAPTER 5 BEACH HOTELS MARKET, BY SERVICE TYPE
- CHAPTER 6 BEACH HOTELS MARKET, BY OCCUPANTS
- CHAPTER 7 BEACH HOTELS MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- CHAPTER 8 COMPANY PROFILES
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452