Fast Market Research recommends "Beauty and Personal Care in the United Arab Emirates" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/07/2014 -- Strong growth was seen in most beauty and personal care categories over the review period, mainly due the rising need for convenience in light of the increasingly hectic lifestyles in the country. This has also boosted demand in a number of categories including baby wipes, 2-in-1 hair care products and intimate wipes. The United Arab Emirates' strong recovery following the economic crisis in 2009 has also boosted sales of beauty and personal care as disposable incomes have risen and consumer...
Euromonitor International's Beauty and Personal Care in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Baby and Child-specific Products, Bath and Shower, Colour Cosmetics, Deodorants, Depilatories, Fragrances, Hair Care, Mass Beauty and Personal Care, Men's Grooming, Oral Care, Oral Care Excl Power Toothbrushes, Premium Beauty and Personal Care, Sets/Kits, Skin Care, Sun Care.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report:
- Get a detailed picture of the Beauty and Personal Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Hair Care in the United Arab Emirates
- Oral Care in the United Arab Emirates
- Sun Care in the United Arab Emirates
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in the United Arab Emirates
- Deodorants in the United Arab Emirates
- Colour Cosmetics in the United Arab Emirates
- Skin Care in the United Arab Emirates
- Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in the United Arab Emirates
- Fragrances in the United Arab Emirates
- Depilatories in the United Arab Emirates