Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/18/2014 -- Adverse economic and regulatory conditions forced firms to increase prices in many categories to keep up with the country's extreme inflation, which reached 27% in 2013. Some categories such as bar soap, standard shampoos and many deodorants have prices fixed by the government so companies compensated for losses with higher profitability in non-controlled products. Although volume growth was slower as a result of high prices, price hikes caused double-digit current value growth in 2013.
Euromonitor International's Beauty and Personal Care in Venezuela report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Baby and Child-specific Products, Bath and Shower, Colour Cosmetics, Deodorants, Depilatories, Fragrances, Hair Care, Mass Beauty and Personal Care, Men's Grooming, Oral Care, Oral Care Excl Power Toothbrushes, Premium Beauty and Personal Care, Sets/Kits, Skin Care, Sun Care.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Beauty and Personal Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Beauty and Personal Care in New Zealand
- Beauty and Personal Care in Israel
- Beauty and Personal Care in India
- Beauty and Personal Care in Singapore
- Beauty and Personal Care in Turkey
- Beauty and Personal Care in China
- Beauty and Personal Care in Mexico
- Beauty and Personal Care in Germany
- Beauty and Personal Care in Hong Kong, China
- Beauty and Personal Care in Lithuania