Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in Brazil", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/22/2014 -- In 2012, rigid plastic was the dominant packaging format overall in beauty and personal care with a 53% unit volume share, paper-based containers with 20% and flexible packaging with 19% and This market is mature and saturated, with growth driven by trends such as the economy, the ageing Canadian population, increasing environmental awareness and changes in the retail environment (for example, the increasing emphasis on beauty and personal care products in drugstores, the shift in some Wal-Mart locations to hypermarkets and not least the increasing competition from modern Asian grocery stores that are creating in-store beauty boutiques to capture growing demand from the rising ethnic population).
Overall beauty and personal care packaging is anticipated a unit volume CAGR of 1% over the forecast period through 2016, marking a similar performance to the review period. The similarities in growth rate illustrate the fact that the Canadian market is quite mature and saturated, and many products already enjoy a high degree of household penetration and have reached their target audience. Moving consumers up the price spectrum where possible, backed by stronger marketing and the development of value-added products, will remain one of the key strategies to drive value growth.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Beauty and Personal Care Packaging industry in Canada with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Beauty and Personal Care Packaging industry in Canada, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in Canada market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the total unit volume of beauty and personal care packaging in Canada?
- What are the major beauty and personal care pack types in Canada?
- Are functional closures such as sprays and pumps growing in skin care packaging?
- What are the most dynamic pack types within beauty and personal care?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Baby Care, Bath and Shower, Colour Cosmetics, Deodorants, Depilatories, Fragrances, Hair Care, Men's Grooming, Oral Care, Skin Care, Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in New Zealand to 2017
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in Peru to 2017
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in Finland to 2017
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in Bulgaria to 2017
- The Future of the Healthand Beauty Packaging Market in China to 2017
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in the Czech Republic to 2017
- The Future of Indonesia Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017
- The Future of Turkey Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017
- The Future of Australia Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017
- The Future of the Netherlands Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017