New Manufacturing market report from Euromonitor International: "Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in Malaysia"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/07/2014 -- Beauty and personal care packaging grew by 3% in unit volume terms in 2012. The growth was supported by the increase in overall consumption of beauty and personal care products in Malaysia. The economic recovery from the global recession continued steadily in 2012, with 5% GDP growth, and is supporting the growth in beauty and personal care products consumption. While the slow economies in the US, Europe and Japan are still preventing a full recovery of the Malaysian economy, the strong growth in the services, communications, real estate and business sectors is driving economic growth in Malaysia. The number of households and the population in Malaysia consistently increased over the review period, respectively reaching 6.8 million households and 28.9 million people in 2012. The growth was also supported by increasing numbers of new products targeted at new segments of the population, such as male consumers who are conscious of their health and appearance.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Beauty and personal care packaging is predicted to continue to grow at a 2% CAGR in unit volume terms over the forecast period. There are a range of factors that will support the forecast growth. The size of the population and the number of households in Malaysia are predicted to continue to see consistent growth over the forecast period. The Malaysian economy is predicted to see accelerated growth with the expected economic recovery in the US. Consumers will continue to become more health conscious and more interested in commercial products to maintain health and personal hygiene in households.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Beauty and Personal Care Packaging industry in Malaysia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Beauty and Personal Care Packaging industry in Malaysia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in Malaysia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the total unit volume of beauty and personal care packaging in Malaysia?
- What are the major beauty and personal care pack types in Malaysia?
- Are functional closures such as sprays and pumps growing in skin care packaging?
- What are the most dynamic pack types within beauty and personal care?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Baby Care, Bath and Shower, Colour Cosmetics, Deodorants, Depilatories, Fragrances, Hair Care, Men's Grooming, Oral Care, Skin Care, Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in South Korea
- Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in Indonesia
- Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in Turkey
- Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in Italy
- Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in Canada
- Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in Mexico
- Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in India
- Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in Taiwan
- Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in Germany
- Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in the United Kingdom