Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in Russia", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/30/2015 -- Beauty and personal care is one of the more diverse markets with lots of different product subcategories and players. In addition, these products are part of people?s everyday lives and, as a result, consumers in beauty and personal care expect more innovation not only in terms of products, but also packaging. Russian consumers expect packaging to be user-friendly, high-quality and attractive in terms of design. Thus, manufacturers are putting a lot of effort into packaging innovation. Packaging manufacturers drive innovations in terms of functionality of packaging, whereas product manufacturers are the drivers in terms of design, in order to make their product stand out on the shelves and attract more customers. International players are more active in terms of packaging innovation, as they are trendsetters not only in Russia, but also in more developed Western markets. However, local players also understand the importance of innovation in terms of packaging and introduce new packaging solutions to Russia from abroad, especially those partnered with foreign packaging manufacturers. Nevertheless, it is hard to introduce innovative solutions to the market without the support of large marketing budgets, which is one of the problems for domestic manufacturers. Packaging innovation also helps manufacturers to cope with counterfeit products, as it is quite hard to replicate various innovative solutions, especially those in premium product lines.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Growing consumption of beauty and personal care products in Russia will be one of the most important factors driving the development of packaging in this market. As a result, consumers will be more willing to buy premium products. Manufacturers are expected to use more innovative packaging solutions, such as airless pumps or dispensing closures. Manufacturers are also expected to launch more products in smaller pack sizes, especially within cosmetics and skin care products, in order to attract potential customers to try their products without paying a high price for large packages. Growth of small pack sizes will also be supported by the fact that consumers are becoming more inclined to experiment. Increasingly fast-paced lifestyles and the fact that more Russians will be travelling will also drive demand for small packages, which can be easily transported and used away from home.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Beauty and Personal Care Packaging industry in Russia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Beauty and Personal Care Packaging industry in Russia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in Russia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the total unit volume of beauty and personal care packaging in Russia?
- What are the major beauty and personal care pack types in Russia?
- Are functional closures such as sprays and pumps growing in skin care packaging?
- What are the most dynamic pack types within beauty and personal care?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in South Korea
- Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in Indonesia
- Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in Singapore
- Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in Turkey
- Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in Italy