Fast Market Research recommends "Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in Sweden" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/02/2014 -- According to industry experts, sustainability issues are concerning producers as they seek efficient and cost-effective ways to alter packaging and reduce the overall amount of materials used. Beauty and personal care products in Sweden are traditionally very diverse in their primary packaging and come with a great deal of secondary packaging to increase shelf appeal. Retailers and Swedish consumers are demanding more environmentally-friendly packaging practices ? including reductions in packaging materials used, changes in packaging formats and demand for smaller carbon footprints. As a result, increasing growth rates were seen for tubes and pouches in 2012 due to their ability to have a smaller environmental footprint than bottles.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The Swedish beauty and personal care packaging market is expected to continue growing over the forecast period with a CAGR of 1%, which will result in a total sales volume of 328 million units in 2016. Lifestyle and environment will continue to be the two dominant trends for beauty and personal care packaging in Sweden. Rigid plastic will continue to be the major source of packaging material with an expected sales volume of 228 million units in 2016.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Beauty and Personal Care Packaging industry in Sweden with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Beauty and Personal Care Packaging industry in Sweden, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in Sweden market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the total unit volume of beauty and personal care packaging in Sweden?
- What are the major beauty and personal care pack types in Sweden?
- Are functional closures such as sprays and pumps growing in skin care packaging?
- What are the most dynamic pack types within beauty and personal care?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in South Korea
- Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in Indonesia
- Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in Singapore
- Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in Turkey
- Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in Italy
- Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in Malaysia
- Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in Canada
- Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in Mexico
- Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in India
- Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in Taiwan