Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/01/2014 -- Beauty and personal care packaging continues to show solid unit volume growth. Whilst some high value products have suffered as economic stagnation continues, strong unit volume growth in deodorants and bath and shower has continued. Color cosmetics, which includes nail products, grew significantly in 2012, by 2% and 4%, respectively, as the trend of affordable luxury continues during recessionary times. Buying a wide variety of make-up products and nail varnishes from high-end brands such as MAC, Nars, OPI or Essie, is a relatively inexpensive way for consumers to spoil themselves. These are the major categories within beauty and personal care which have performed well in volume terms.
In August 2012, Dove introduced new packaging for its skin care products, making it simpler. The bottle is slimmer and easier to hold, and there is less text, making it easier for consumers to identify what they need on their skin through an almost "no frills" approach to the packaging. It is difficult for beauty and personal care packaging manufacturers to stay innovative amidst the strong competition, bust such small-scale efforts can perhaps lead the way forward in the category.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Beauty and Personal Care Packaging industry in United Kingdom with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Beauty and Personal Care Packaging industry in United Kingdom, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in United Kingdom market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the total unit volume of beauty and personal care packaging in United Kingdom?
- What are the major beauty and personal care pack types in United Kingdom?
- Are functional closures such as sprays and pumps growing in skin care packaging?
- What are the most dynamic pack types within beauty and personal care?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Baby Care, Bath and Shower, Colour Cosmetics, Deodorants, Depilatories, Fragrances, Hair Care, Men's Grooming, Oral Care, Skin Care, Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in the United Arab Emirates
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in New Zealand to 2017
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in Peru to 2017
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in Finland to 2017
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in Bulgaria to 2017
- The Future of the Healthand Beauty Packaging Market in China to 2017
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in the Czech Republic to 2017
- The Future of Indonesia Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017
- The Future of Turkey Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017
- The Future of Australia Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017