Fast Market Research recommends "Beer in Colombia" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/25/2013 -- Beer in Colombia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Colombia beer market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The beer market consists of retail sales of ales, stouts & bitters, low/no alcohol beers, premium lager, specialty beers and standard lager. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2012 annual average exchange rates.
- The Colombian beer market had total revenues of $4,322.5m in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0% between 2008 and 2012.
- Market consumption volumes decreased with a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.1% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 2,028.6 million liters in 2012.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 1.1% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $4,554.8m by the end of 2017.
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the beer market in Colombia
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the beer market in Colombia
Leading company profiles reveal details of key beer market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Colombia beer market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Colombia economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Colombia beer market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Colombia beer market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Colombia beer market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Beer in Colombia
- Colombia Beer Market Insights 2013
- Beer Market in Latin America to 2017: Market Guide
- Alcoholic Drinks in Colombia
- Columbia Beer Market Insights 2012
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Australia Beer Market Insights 2013
- Sweden Beer Market Insights 2013
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Colombia to 2017
- The Future of the Wine Market in Colombia to 2017