Fast Market Research recommends "Beer in Denmark" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/08/2014 -- 2013 was an eventful year for the beer industry in Denmark. After several years of declining volume sales of beer, 2013 displayed the most positive growth on this side of the millennium and is furthermore only the second time beer volume sales increased in the last 15 years. The majority attributes the upturn in volume sales to the lowering of excise duty levels by 15% in July 2013, making Danish beer more competitive against the alluring border trade in Germany which based on estimations by...
Euromonitor International's Beer in Denmark report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2009-2013), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Dark Beer, Lager, Non/Low Alcohol Beer, Stout.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Beer market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Premium Beer Market 2013
- Sweetening The Pils - The Market for Flavored Beer and Beer Mixes
- Beer - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Beer - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Beer - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- The Craft Beer Phenomenon
- Beer - Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Australia Beer Market Insights 2013
- Sweden Beer Market Insights 2013
- Beer in Australia