Fast Market Research recommends "Beer in Ecuador" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/18/2013 -- At the end of 2011, the way alcoholic drinks were taxed through ICE (tax on special goods) changed; in addition to 75% ad valorem tax, a specific tax per litre was established. In 2012, the specific tax was set at $6.00 per litre of pure alcohol for every alcoholic drink. Also, in June 2012, a new tax on imports, levied by COMEX, charged an additional 1% ad valorem tax and US$0.25 per percentage of alcohol. This increased prices by 100%, mainly for spirits as they are mostly imported and have...
Euromonitor International's Beer in Ecuador report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Dark Beer, Lager, Lager by Origin, Low/Non- Alcohol Beer, Stout.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Beer market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Sweden Beer Market Insights 2013
- Beer Market in West Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Beer Market in Asia to 2017: Market Guide
- Beer Market in East Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Beer Market in Latin America to 2017: Market Guide
- China Regional West Beer Market Insight 2012
- Norway Beer Market Insights 2013
- China Regional South Beer Market Insight 2012
- Caribbean Beer Market Insights 2012