Fast Market Research recommends "Beer in Hong Kong, China" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/10/2013 -- Growing consumer sophistication through international travel and exposure to global media encouraged greater willingness to try out various beers. Further boosted by increased disposable incomes, consumers looked to trade-up to premium beer to enjoy better product quality and taste. This supported the positive total volume growth performance for beer in 2012, though there was some maturity at the end of the review period due to already high penetration.
Euromonitor International's Beer in Hong Kong, China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Dark Beer, Lager, Lager by Origin, Low/Non- Alcohol Beer, Stout.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Beer market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Beer in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Beer Market Insights 2013
- Hong Kong Beer Market Insights 2012
- Beer Market in Asia to 2017: Market Guide
- Alcoholic Drinks in Hong Kong, China
- Beer - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Beer - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Beer - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Beer - Scandinavia Industry Guide