New Beverages market report from Euromonitor International: "Beer in Kazakhstan"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/27/2014 -- Growing integration into Western economic and cultural processes is influencing the Kazakhstani beer industry. An increasing number of people have studied/lived abroad, which consequently brings the culture of drinking beer back to the country. Foreign residents that live and work in Kazakhstan also add to the development of a beer drinking culture. Besides, with the growing number of brands, consumers are slowly showing more-sophisticated demand with regard to the quality of beer. As a result,...
Euromonitor International's Beer in Kazakhstan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2009-2013), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Dark Beer, Lager, Non/Low Alcohol Beer, Stout.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report:
- Get a detailed picture of the Beer market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Beer Market in Asia to 2019: Market Guide
- Alcoholic Drinks in Kazakhstan
- The Premium Beer Market 2013
- Sweetening The Pils - The Market for Flavored Beer and Beer Mixes
- The Craft Beer Phenomenon
- Dairy Product Market in Kazakhstan to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts, and Market Players
- Dairy Product Market in Kazakhstan to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Market in Kazakhstan to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Kazakhstan Beverage Forecasts March 2014
- Milk and Cream Market in Kazakhstan to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts