Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/11/2014 -- Despite ban on alcoholic drinks, domestic demand for beer expands 65% to reach SR880 million in 2012, exclusively due to strong performance of non-alcoholic beer. Imports increase 13% annually on average in value terms; Mexico is Saudi Arabia's largest trade partner. Domestic turnover grows 72% over 2007-2012 in line with domestic demand, to reach SR379 million at end of review period. Manufacturers' profitability amounts to 29% of total turnover in 2012, five percentage points up on beginning of review period. Production turnover predicted to see 11% CAGR over forecast period to reach SR690 million in 2018.
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique data and analysis of Beer in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 1553. With this industrial report, you'll be able to explore in detail the entire industry from its sources of supply to its buyers.
The Beer in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 1553 report includes:
- Qualitative analysis of key industry trends and future developments in Saudi Arabia
- Analysis of market growth and industry performance
- Industry data including production data, imports, exports, industry buyers, suppliers, cost structure, bargaining power and profitability
- Attractiveness index that measures industry performance in both stable and challenging economic conditions
- Analysis of suppliers to the industry
- Analysis of buyers from the industry
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report will answer questions such as:
- What is the turnover of the industry?
- How much have salary levels changed over the last decade?
- What is the industry costs structure?
- How profitable is this industry?
- Who are the key customers of this industry?
- How many people are employed in the industry?
- What is the bargaining power of the industry with its suppliers and customers?
- How important are large enterprises in the industry?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand the structure of the industry from suppliers to buyers
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Benchmark performance against industry averages
- Identify growth opportunities
Product coverage: Malt, Malt Liquors.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Beer in Brazil: Industrial Report
- Beer in Japan: Industrial Report
- Beer in Russia: Industrial Report
- Beer in India: Industrial Report
- Beer in Turkey: Industrial Report
- Beer in South Korea: Industrial Report
- Beer in Mexico: Industrial Report
- Beer in Australia: Industrial Report
- Beer in Indonesia: Industrial Report
- The Premium Beer Market 2013