Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Beer in South Africa", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/08/2014 -- Despite the persistent economic pressures experienced by South African consumers in 2013 as a result of rises in the costs of fuel, electricity and other basic goods, it is testimony to the enduring popularity of beer in the country that the category continued to grow in 2013, albeit marginally. Consequently, however, a very muted growth rate was recorded in total volume terms, at 1%, whilst achieving a significant total value growth rate of 12%; thus reflecting the higher prices of beer. In...
Euromonitor International's Beer in South Africa report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2009-2013), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Dark Beer, Lager, Non/Low Alcohol Beer, Stout.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Beer market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Beer in South Africa (2014) - Market Sizes
- Alcoholic Drinks in South Africa
- The Future of the Spirits Market in South Africa to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Wine Market in South Africa to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Packaging of Retail Beer and Cider in South Africa, 2008 to 2018: Consumption of Primary, Outer, Closure and Multi-pack Packaging
- Construction and Mining Machinery Market in South Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Medical Device Market in South Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- South Africa Mobile Value Added Services (MVAS) Market Outlook to 2018 - Driven by Rising Mobile Internet Penetration
- Latest Trends and Key Issues in the South African Retail Packaging Market - The outlook for primary packaging containers, closures and outers to 2017
- Furniture Market in South Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts