Fast Market Research recommends "Beer in South Korea" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/17/2012 -- Premium and standard lager total volume sales increased in 2010. In particular, imported premium beers such as Heineken and Asahi grew fastest as demand for such products is increasing due to rising consumer sophistication. In addition, the hot summer also boosted total beer volume sales in 2011.
Euromonitor International's Beer in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2007-2011), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Dark Beer, Lager, Lager by Origin, Low/Non- Alcohol Beer, Stout.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Beer market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Food, Beverages, and Tobacco: South Africa Industry Guide
- Beer - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Drinks: South Korea Industry Guide
- Drinks: South Africa Industry Guide
- Binge Drinking & Moderation in Alcoholic Drinks
- Beer in South Africa
- Aging Populations: Changing Alcoholic Drinks Needs & Behaviors of Senior Consumers
- Beer: Global Industry Guide
- Beer - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Consumer Trends in the Beer, Cider & Pre-mixed Spirits Market in China
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)