Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/09/2018 -- The global beer market was valued at $593,024 million in 2017, and is projected to reach $685,354 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 1.8% from 2019 to 2025. Beer is an alcoholic beverage, which dates to the early neolithic period, and is one of the oldest and the most consumed beverage in the world. The basic ingredients used in the preparation of beers are malted cereal grains, hops, water, and yeast. Moreover, herbs and fruits are also added as ingredients to add flavors to the beer.
For More Info, Get Sample ; https://www.researchbeam.com/beer-market/request-sample
The growth of the beer market is attributed to the changes in lifestyle and increase in disposable income of the consumers. In Asia-Pacific, the beer market is anticipated to witness a lucrative growth owing to escalation of cultural exchange and adoption of western culture. Budweiser and Tiger beer are some of the leading beer brands sold in the Asia-Pacific region. The LAMEA region is anticipated to witness significant growth during the forecast period. Currently, a lot of global players are investing in LAMEA. In line with this, in July 2017, Heineken N.V. has started a new brewery in Ivory Coast and expanded its operational activities in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and other developing economies such as Nigeria.
However, the market is expected to face turbulence, owing to several taxations and high excise duties imposed on imported products & alcohol content. In addition, growth in consciousness of consumers toward healthy lifestyle is also anticipated to hamper the market growth. Conversely, introduction of naturally sweetened and non-alcoholic beer by targeting the teetotalers is projected to increase its market base, which in turn would significantly boost the market growth.
The global beer market is segmented into type, category, packaging, production, and region. Based on type, the market is divided into lager, ale, stout & porter, malt, and others. According to category, it is classified into popular-priced, premium, and super premium. Based on packaging, it is divided into glass, PET bottle, metal can, and others. Based on production, the market segmentation includes macro-brewery, micro-brewery, craft brewery, and others. By region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players operating in the beer market include Anheuser-Busch InBev, Beijing Yanjing Brewery, The Boston Beer Company, Inc., Carlsberg Group, Dogfish Head Craft Brewery, Diageo PLC, Heineken N.V., Sierra Nevada Brewing Co., Squatters Pub, and United Breweries Group.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations from 2017 to 2025 to identify the prevailing market opportunities and capitalize on potential areas of the global beer industry.
- In-depth coverage of the market including drivers, restraints, and opportunities helps professionals to improve understanding of the market dynamics.
- The report offers a detailed study of the strategies adopted by key leaders, partnerships, and acquisitions in the market.
- Porter's Five Forces analysis examines the competitive structure of the market, and assists strategists in better decision-making.
- Detailed analysis of the geographical segments elucidates the opportunities for market players.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
Enquire About Report : https://www.researchbeam.com/beer-market/enquire-about-report
- Stout & Porter
- Popular Price
- Super Premium
- PET Bottle
- Metal Can
- Craft Brewery
Also Request For Discount : https://www.researchbeam.com/beer-market/purchase-enquiry
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
OTHER KEY PLAYERS*:
- Kirin Holdings Company, Limited
- Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd.
- Constellation Brands, Inc.
- Thai Beverage Public Company Limited
- Molson Coors Brewing Company
- Jiangsu Yanghe Brewery Joint-Stock Co., Ltd.
* Profiles of these players are not included in the report, but can be included on request.
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4 BEER MARKET, BY PACKAGING
- CHAPTER 5 BEER MARKET, BY PRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 6 BEER MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- CHAPTER 7 COMPANY PROFILES
About Research Beam
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452