Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/29/2016 -- Beer, a widely consumed beverage, is brewed with four main ingredients:
- Malts - Mostly barley but other cereals such as wheat, oats, maize and rice can also be used
- Hops or other natural flavors - These add bitterness to the beer and act as a preservative
- Water - Usually hard water is preferred for brewing light ale and soft water is preferred for mild ale and stout
- Beer yeast - It is used for fermentation and is available as granules in pots or packets
The beer market in Europe to grow at a CAGR of 1.94% (in value) over the period 2014-2019. The report includes the present scenario and the growth prospects of the beer market in Europe for the period 2015-2019. The market can be segmented based on the type of beer, geography, mode of distribution and type of packaging.
Get a Sample Research PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=299270
Technavio's report, Beer Market in Europe 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers key European countries such as France, Germany, Italy, Spain and UK; it also covers the landscape of the beer market in Europe and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Anheuser-Busch InBev
Other Prominent Vendors
- Beck's Brewery
- Birra Menabrea
- Bitburger Brewery
- Budweiser Budvar Brewery
- Cesu Alus
- Chimay Beer
- Krombacher Brewery
Enquiry at: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=299270
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG