New Beverages research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/11/2013 -- Introduction
The Emerging 5 Beer industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five beer market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five beer market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key beer players' emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
These countries contributed $133,626.9 million to the global beer industry in 2012, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.8% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $185,208.2 million in 2017, with a CAGR of 6.7% over the 2012-17 period.
Within the beer industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $77,513.2 million in 2012. This was followed by Brazil and Mexico with a value of $25,055.3 and $19,643.9 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the beer industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $114,132.2 million in 2017, followed by Brazil and Mexico with expected values of $33,671.3 and $22,062.6 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the emerging five beer market by value in 2012?
- What will be the size of the emerging five beer market in 2017?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five beer market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the emerging five beer market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Alcoholic Drinks - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Soft Drinks - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Beer - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Beer - Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Beer - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Global Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Beverage Industry
- China Regional South Beer Market Insight 2012
- Slovak Republic Beer Market Insights 2012
- China Regional West Beer Market Insight 2012
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)