Fast Market Research recommends "Belgium Business Forecast Report Q1 2014" from Business Monitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/20/2013 -- Despite enjoying a relatively stronger recovery than several other eurozone member states, the Belgian economy is nonetheless vulnerable to the lingering crisis in the single currency area.
A particular concern is the national debt which, at close to 100% of GDP, leaves Belgium exposed to a deterioration in risk sentiment and slowdown in economic growth.
Major Forecast Changes
We have revised down our 2013 and 2014 real GDP growth forecasts to 0.3% and 1.2% from 0.4% and 1.6% previously.
Key Risks To Outlook
Downside Risks To Medium-Term Growth: There are significant downside risks to our economic growth forecasts, particularly stemming from the impact of fiscal consolidation and the eurozone sovereign debt crisis.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Country Reports research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Chile Business Forecast Report Q1 2014
- Hungary Business Forecast Report Q1 2014
- Mexico Business Forecast Report Q1 2014
- Brazil Business Forecast Report Q1 2014
- Lithuania Business Forecast Report Q1 2014
- Kuwait Business Forecast Report Q1 2014
- Croatia Business Forecast Report Q1 2014
- United Arab Emirates Business Forecast Report Q1 2014
- Slovakia Business Forecast Report Q1 2014
- Canada Business Forecast Report Q1 2014