New Country Reports research report from Business Monitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/03/2013 -- Despite enjoying a relatively stronger recovery than several other eurozone Member States, the Belgian economy is nonetheless vulnerable to the lingering crisis in the single currency area.
A particular c oncern is the national debt which, at close to 100% of GDP, leaves Belgium exposed to a deterioration in risk sentiment and slowdown in economic growth.
Although the formation of a new government has ended 18 months of political paralysis, the six-party coalition could yet struggle to overcome ideological differences in order to tackle much-needed fiscal and economic reforms.
Major Forecast Changes
We have revised up our 201 3 real GDP growth estimate to 0. 4% from 0.1 % previously.
Key Risks To Outlook
Downside Risks To Medium-Term Growth: There are significant downside risks to our economic growth forecasts, particularly stemming from the impact of fiscal consolidation and the eurozone sovereign debt crisis.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Country Reports research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Hong Kong Business Forecast Report Q4 2013
- Chile Business Forecast Report Q4 2013
- Philippines Business Forecast Report Q4 2013
- Kuwait Business Forecast Report Q4 2013
- Botswana Business Forecast Report Q4 2013
- Switzerland Business Forecast Report Q4 2013
- South Africa Business Forecast Report Q4 2013
- Serbia, Montenegro and Kosovo Business Forecast Report Q4 2013
- Bulgaria Business Forecast Report Q4 2013
- Nigeria Business Forecast Report Q4 2013