Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/07/2012 -- European energy retailers are experimenting with the propositions for their products and services. Datamonitor's report will give a brief perspective into the challenges, market competition, and innovations in core competency propositions.
- Analyzes the drivers of product and service diversification among European retail players.
- Explore how European retailers use product and service propositions as customer acquisition and retention tools to counter increased competition.
Suppliers are developing innovative tariff propositions, such as differential rates with respect to the time of day/season, green tariff plans promoting renewable energy, tariffs that vary depending on the rate of energy consumption, and bonus points and discounts.
Innovations in services include offers providing security, the installation and maintenance of heating devices, energy efficiency services, and non-energy related services.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report
- What types of products are being offered by European energy retailers to provide a unique selling proposition for their customers?
- What types of services are being offered by European energy retailers to enhance their unique selling proposition?
Companies Mentioned in this Report: CMS Energy Corporation, Electricity Supply Board, OAO Gazprom, RWE npower, SPE, Statkraft AS, Vattenfall
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- TXU Energy Retail Company LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Benchmarking the market potential for energy efficiency products and services in Europe
- Global Waste-to-Energy Market by Geography, Technology, Applications Market Trends and Forecasts (2010 - 2015)
- OAO "Omsk Energy Retail Company" (OMSB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- KRASNOYARSK RETAIL ENERGY CO (KRSB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- KS Energy Services Limited (578) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Constellation Energy Projects & Services Group, Inc. - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Cirro Energy Services - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Secure Energy Services Inc. (SES) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Top & Emerging Bio-Fuel Markets by Technology, Feedstocks, Regulations, Pricing & Commercialization Trends & Forecasts (2011 - 2016)