Global benzene Market Information by derivatives (Alkylbenzene, Aniline, Chlorobenzene, Cumene, Cyclohexane, Ethylbenzene, Maleic Anhydride), by Applications (rubbers, lubricants, dyes, detergents, drugs, and pesticides), - Forecast to 2027
Pune, Maharashtra -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/18/2017 -- Market Highlights
Globally, the market for benzene is increasing rapidly owing to rapid growth in automotive industry. Increased demand for ethylene and paraxylene and gasoline has increased direct supply of benzene and the different derivatives of benzene options such as Alkylbenzene, Aniline, Chlorobenzene, Cumene, Cyclohexane, Ethylbenzene, and Maleic Anhydride.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/928
By Derivatives- Alkylbenzene, Aniline, Chlorobenzene, Cumene, Cyclohexane, Ethylbenzene, Maleic Anhydride. Moreover
By Application- Rubbers, lubricants, dyes, detergents, drugs and pesticides.
By Region- North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe and Row
The key players of Benzene Market
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc
- The Dow Chemical Company
- JX Holdings Inc.
- China National Petroleum Corporation
- Total S.A.
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation
- BP Plc.
- BASF SE
Regional Analysis of Benzene
Asia pacific dominated the Global benzene market with the largest market share, accounting for no of million and is expected to grow over high by 2027 owing to rapid growth in emerging markets including India and South Korea. South Korea and Indian market for benzene are expected to grow at CAGR of high and respectively from 2016 to 2027.
Taste the market data and market information presented through more than 60 market data tables and figures spread in 115 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on "Global Benzene Market Research Report - Forecast to 2027"
Study Objectives of Benzene
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of various segments and sub-segments of the global benzene market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To Analyze the Benzene market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by derivatives and application.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
Table of Content
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Introductions
2.2 Scope of the study
2.3 Markets Structure
3 Research methodology
3.1 Research process
3.2 Secondary research
3.3 Primary research
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
5 MARKET TRENDS
5.1 Trends in Supply/Production
5.2 Trends in Demand/Consumption
5.3 Emerging Markets (Supply & Demand)
6 MARKET FACTOR ANALYSIS
6.2 Value chain analysis
6.3 Porter's five forces
6.4 Supply Chain Analysis
Browse full Benzene Market @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/benzene-market
LIST OF TABLES
Table 1 Pestle Analysis - U.S.
Table 2 Pestle Analysis- India
Table 3 Pestle Analysis- China
Table 4 Pestle Analysis- Japan
Table 5 Pestle Analysis- Germany
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.