Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/17/2012 -- "Berkshire Hathaway, Inc.: Financial Services Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
"Berkshire Hathaway, Inc.: Financial Services Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about ""Berkshire Hathaway, Inc.""
"Berkshire Hathaway, Inc.: Financial Services Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about ""Berkshire Hathaway, Inc."" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, mergers & acquisitions, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of ""Berkshire Hathaway, Inc.""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (Berkshire) is a diversified holding company, with ownership interest in the areas of property and casualty insurance and reinsurance, utilities and energy, finance, manufacturing, retailing, and services. The company has operations principally in the US and Western Europe. Its principal subsidiaries include GEICO, General Re, Berkshire Hathaway Reinsurance Group, Berkshire Hathaway Primary Group, and National Indemnity Company, MidAmerican Energy Holdings Company (MidAmerican), McLane Company, and Shaw Industries. It conducts its business operations under its seven operating segments, Total Insurance Group, Burlington Northern Santa Fe, Finance and Financial Products, Marmon, McLane Company, MidAmerican, and Other businesses. Berkshire is headquartered in Omaha Nebraska, US."
For further information visit http://www.reportreserve.com/report/berkshire-hathaway-inc-financial-services-company-profile-swot-and-financial-report-report-538115