Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/17/2012 -- Product Synopsis: "Bertelsmann AG: Media Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
"Bertelsmann AG: Media Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about ""Bertelsmann AG""
"Bertelsmann AG: Media Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about ""Bertelsmann AG"" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, mergers & acquisitions, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of ""Bertelsmann AG""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Bertelsmann AG (Bertelsmann) is an operative management holding company. The company, through its operating divisions, engages in television and radio broadcasting, publishing books, newspapers and magazines, media and communication services, media clubs and direct marketing. It principally operates through five divisions, RTL Group, Random House, Gruner+Jahr, Arvato and Direct Group. RTL Group principally operates in the TV and radio sectors, while Random House is an international leading trade book publishing group. Gruner+Jahr is into printing and publishing business, while Arvato is a provider of media and communication services. Furthermore, Direct Group operates ok stores, media clubs, and DVD clubs and publishing and distribution companies. The company operates in more than 50 countries across the world. Bertelsmann is headquartered in Guetersloh, Germany. "
For further information visit http://www.reportreserve.com/report/bertelsmann-ag-media-company-profile-swot-and-financial-report-report-538116