Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/30/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Bexsero (Meningococcal Vaccines) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 market report to its offering
Bexsero (Meningococcal Vaccines) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
Meningococcal disease is an acute infection caused by the gram-negative bacterium Neisseria meningitidis. Its rapid onset and severity of symptoms makes prompt and effective diagnosis and treatment nearly impossible. For these reasons the meningococcal disease space is dominated by vaccines.
Bexsero (Meningococcal group B vaccine, rDNA, 4-component, adsorbed) is the brand name for Novartis four-component meningococcal vaccine that is indicated to protect children, adolescents, and adults two months of age and older against invasive infection caused by N. meningitidis serogroup B. Bexsero received EMA approval in January 2013 and is the first serogroup B vaccine to be marketed in the 5EU (EMA, 2012).
- Overview of Meningococcal disease, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Bexsero including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Bexsero for the top nine countries from 2012 to 2022.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, Australia and Brazil.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for meningococcal vaccines
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Bexsero performance
- Obtain sales forecast for Bexsero from 2012-2022 in top nine countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, Brazil and China)
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit