Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Big Data in Global Manufacturing Market: Key Trends, Market Opportunities and Industry Forecast 2015-2020" research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/05/2015 -- Big Data in Global Manufacturing market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15% representing in huge opportunities in this sector, finds a new research report launched by NOVONOUS. This growth is driven by increasing penetration of big data, increase in analytics services and availability of affordable big data solution and services to end users.
Big Data in Manufacturing Industry controls the 18% market share in terms of revenue in Global Big Data market. It is expected to become sixth largest industry in terms of it's market share position in 2020.
Organizations worldwide are turning their attention to Big Data as a useful means to derive insights from the huge amount of data generated from various sources. Technologies such as NoSQL databases and MapReduce/Hadoop frameworks are at the core of the solutions heralding a paradigm shift.
This research found that high investment costs, lack of awareness and novelty have been the main threats for new entrants in the Big Data space. There are a few major players who control the entire value chain. However, many smaller players have mushroomed who provide consulting in the Analytics space. This research also found that most organizations misunderstand Big Data and it is important to educate the end users through face to face interactions.
To know more about this newly launched market research report visit Big Data in Global Manufacturing Market: Key Trends, Market Opportunities and Industry Forecast 2015-2020
Spanning over 103 pages and 75 exhibits, "Big Data in Global Manufacturing Market: Key Trends, Market Opportunities and Industry Forecast 2015-2020" report presents an in-depth assessment of the Big Data in Global Manufacturing market from 2015 till 2020.
The report has detailed company profiles including their position in big data market value chain, financial performance analysis, product and service wise business strategy, SWOT analysis and key customer details for 12 key players in Global market namely TEG Analytics, Heckyl Technologies, KloudData Inc., Gramener, Germin8, VIS Networks Pvt. Ltd., Abzooba, Fintellix, Latentview, Indix, Analytic-Edge and Tookitaki.
Scope of Big Data in Global Manufacturing Market: Key Trends, Market Opportunities and Industry Forecast 2015-2020 Report
- This report provides detailed information about Big Data in Global Manufacturing market including future forecasts.
- This report identifies the need for focusing on Big Data in manufacturing market.
- This report provides detailed information on growth forecasts for Big Data in Global Manufacturing market up to 2020.
- The report identifies the growth drivers and inhibitors for Global Big Data market.
- This study also identifies various parts of Big Data value chain.
- This report has detailed profiles 12 key players in Global Big Data market covering their business strategy, financial performance, future forecasts and SWOT analysis.
- This report covers the competitive landscape in Big Data in Global Manufacturing market.
- This report provides Porter's Five Forces analysis for Big Data in Global Manufacturing market.
- This report provides SWOT (strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats) analysis for Big Data in Global Manufacturing market.
- This report also provides strategic recommendations for end users, Big Data service providers and investors.
For more information and purchase this report please visit:
To browse more market research reports by NOVONOUS visit:
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
NOVONOUS helps organizations differentiate themselves, break entry barriers, track investments, develop strategies and see through corporate fog by providing business intelligence that works for their business. For more information about NOVONOUS visit: http://www.novonous.com
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions