Fast Market Research recommends "Big Data in Manufacturing: Market Analysis, Case Studies, and Forecasts 2014-2019" from MindCommerce, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/14/2014 -- The manufacturing industry account for a significant share of GDP globally and represents a large ecosystem. The competition in manufacturing sector worldwide forces companies to get smarter through in-depth real time analysis of large datasets produced internally and externally for deep insight and quick decision making.
Big Data refers to a massive volume of structured, unstructured and semi-structured data that is so large and difficult to process using traditional computer, database and software techniques.
This report evaluates the potential for Big data in manufacturing including analysis of important industry attributes, key players and solutions, and case studies. The report also provides a market outlook and forecasts for 2014 to 2019 for big data. The report culminates with specific recommendations for manufacturers and big data solution providers.
Topics Covered in Report
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Big Data Technology: An overview of the advanced technologies that promote big data analytics.
- The Case for Big Data in manufacturing: An assessment of the growth drivers and barriers for Big Data in manufacturing.
- Business Processes in Manufacturing: Current enterprise applications and big data improvement.
- Big Data Vertical Chains and Key Players: A review of vertical chain and key players in big data manufacturing market.
- Big Data Market Analysis and Forecast: An assessment of the market size and forecasts for the Big Data market from 2014 to 2019.
- Case Studies: Several case studies of using big data in their organizations.
- Recommendations: Suggestions to manufacturers who want to deploy big data analytics and to big data suppliers who explore business in this sector.
- Big Data companies
- Telecom service providers
- Big Data application developers
- Data services and analytics companies
- Cloud and telecom infrastructure providers
- Manufacturers and everyone in the supply chain
Companies in Report:
- Alien Technology
- Applied Sensor Technologies
- Big Data Partnership
- CCL Industries Inc
- DATAQ Instruments
- Estee Lauder
- Ford Motor
- General Data
- Measurement Computing
- Nokia Here
- RF Code
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Texas Instruments
- The Baumer Group
- Think Big Analytics
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Software research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Big Data and Telecom Analytics Market: Business Case, Market Analysis & Forecasts 2014 - 2019
- Big Data Market By Types (Hardware; Software; Services; BDaaS - HaaS; Analytics; Visualization as Service); By Software (Hadoop, Big Data Analytics and Databases, System Software (IMDB, IMC): Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Big Data Market: Business Case, Market Analysis and Forecasts 2014 - 2019
- Predictive Analytics Market [(Fraud, Risk, Marketing, Operations), Verticals (BFSI, Healthcare, Environment, Government Retail, Energy, Manufacturing, Transportation, Travel, Telecom, Sports)]: Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- In-Memory Computing (IMC) Market [In Memory Data Management, IMDB (Pure, Hybrid, OLAP, OLTP, Relational IMDB, NoSQL IMDB), IMDG, In-Memory Application Platforms (IMAP)] - Global Advancements, Worldwide Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013-2018)
- Security Analytics Market By Types (Network Security, Application Security, Data And Information Security, Physical Security, Mobile Security) - Worldwide Market Forecasts And Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Capturing Big Data in Social and Detection Systems: Market Opportunities and Challenges 2013 - 2019
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- Big Data vs. Small Data Strategies for Next Generation Business
- End-to-End M2M, Fifth Edition