New Software market report from MindCommerce: "Big Data in Retail"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/21/2013 -- The retail industry represents a large portion of the world economy, consists of a large ecosystem, and has experienced some significant challenges and opportunities in recent years.
One rather significant issue is the so called "Showrooming" in which consumers test/compare products and buy them elsewhere. This is a particular problem for Big Box stores that display consumer electronics, major appliances, and other items that can be purchased online yet experienced best in-person.
Issues such as these have forced retailers to get smarter and begin to employ in-depth real time analysis of massive data that is generated on a daily basis through various consumer interactions. The use of Big Data, analytics, and reporting can generate insights that will determine future solutions and opportunities to improve the bottom line for retailers.
- Big Data Service providers
- Big Box and Online retailers
- Telecommunications service providers
- Online and Mobile Marketing companies
- E-commerce and Mobile Commerce providers
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Software research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Hadoop & Big Data Market [Hardware, Software, Services, Hadoop-as-a-Service] - Trends, Geographical Analysis & Worldwide Market Forecasts (2012 - 2017)
- Retail Lending: Global Industry Guide
- Online Retail: Global Industry Guide
- Food Retail - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Retail Savings & Investments: Global Industry Guide
- Retailing in Thailand
- Retailing in India
- Big Data in ICT and Telecom: Transforming Industry Verticals 2012 - 2017
- Food Retail - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Food and Drinks Specialists in Europe: Market Guide to 2016