Recently published research from Markets and Markets, "Big Data Market By Types (Hardware; Software; Services; BDaaS - HaaS; Analytics; Visualization as Service); By Software (Hadoop, Big Data Analytics and Databases, System Software (IMDB, IMC): Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/25/2013 -- Modern world today relies on precise and accurate data for effective decision making. Big Data has become one of the most crucial factors for the success of business in various verticals. Many developing countries are also focusing on adopting this technology. The major driving force for this technology would be the rising unstructured data from several sources and the constant need of enterprises to optimize large workloads of data to enhance the overall efficiency of system. However, there are few major inhibitors in the advancement of technology such as lack of skilled personnel and lack of security measures and solutions. But, with the establishment of advanced training & learning centers and by launching various certification courses the issue has been addressed.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report is primarily focused on providing the complete rear view image of big data market in respect to its technology, solutions, hardware, software and services. The report also provides business case analysis of the concept. The business case analysis includes how it had generated real value and brought new innovation among the business models and technologies. The report would also provide the basic insight how uniquely this market will evolve over the next five years.
Besides, covering the basic technology and solutions in different sub segments, the report also focuses on different regional markets for each of the segments of verticals and services. The vertical market size is forecasted for different regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
The report also focuses on the major driving forces, restraints, opportunities in big data market. It also provides basic insights in to the vendor ecosystem that is how it has evolved and created real value to the end users.
This research report categorizes the big data market to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
On the basis of hardware types : servers, storage and network equipments
On the basis of software types: big data analytics, discovery & visualization tools, databases, Hadoop distribution tools & products and system software.
On the basis of services: consulting services, integration & deployment services and training and consulting services.
On the basis of cloud services: big-data-as-a-service, hadoop-as-a-service, analytics & visualization as service and data-as-a-service.
On the basis of verticals: BFSI, manufacturing, consumer & retail, web, media and entertainment, healthcare, government and public utilities, telecommunications, bio-informatics, energy and natural resources, university, research and education, enterprises, gaming, transportation and logistics and distribution.
On the basis of regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Latin America (LA).
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Software research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Hadoop & Big Data Market [Hardware, Software, Services, Hadoop-as-a-Service] - Trends, Geographical Analysis & Worldwide Market Forecasts (2012 - 2017)
- In-Memory Computing (IMC) Market [In Memory Data Management, IMDB (Pure, Hybrid, OLAP, OLTP, Relational IMDB, NoSQL IMDB), IMDG, In-Memory Application Platforms (IMAP)] - Global Advancements, Worldwide Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013-2018)
- Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market (Software Defined Storage (SDS); Software Defined Networking (SDN), Software Defined Compute/Server, Network Virtualization Security) - Global Advancements, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Cloud Storage Market (Incl. Cloud Storage Gateways, Backup & Recovery, Data Movement & Access, Data Replication, Hsm & Archiving, Security And Storage Resource Management Solutions) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2012 - 2018)
- Complex Event Processing (CEP) Market [Algorithmic Trading, Fraud Detection, Sentiment Analysis, Supply Chain Optimization, Transportation and Logistics, Revenue Assurance, Emergency Response Services] Worldwide Market Forecast & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Service Delivery Platform (SDP) Market - Worldwide Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Smart Transportation Market - By Solutions (Ticketing Management, Parking Management, Passenger Information, Traffic Management), Services (Traditional, Advanced, Software) Worldwide Analysis And Forecasts (2012 - 2018)
- Fleet Management Market (Fleet Analytics, Vehicle Tracking & Fleet Monitoring, Telematics, Vendor Services) By Vehicles (Trucks, Light Goods, Buses, Corporate Fleets, Container Ships, Aircrafts) Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Predictive Analytics Market [(Fraud, Risk, Marketing, Operations), Verticals (BFSI, Healthcare, Environment, Government Retail, Energy, Manufacturing, Transportation, Travel, Telecom, Sports)]: Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Enterprise Video Market (Conferencing, Webcasting, Video on Demand, Video Streaming, Asset Management, CMS, Video Collaboration, Video Analytics, Video Security, Managed Services) - Global Advancements, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)