Fast Market Research recommends "Bigtec Labs - Product Pipeline Analysis" from GlobalData, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/01/2013 -- Bigtec labs is a multi-disciplinary company that focuses on the design, fabrication and testing of micro electromechanical systems, and handheld electronics, genomics and proteomics, biology and chemistry. The company's product pipeline consists of hand held point-of-care diagnostic equipment developed for malaria, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, chikungunya, HIV and HPV; water analysis and biofuels; and bio-films, rapid immunosensors and biomarker identification. Bigtec labs research and development activities focus towards the development of products in biology, chemical and engineering sectors. The company also established various collaborations with academic institutions, medical institutions, industrial organizations and government funding agencies. Bigtec labs is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Bigtec Labs portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Product Pipeline in Medical Equipment Market - Robust Pipeline Strengthening the In-Vitro Diagnostics and Cardiovascular Devices Market
- Pathogenica, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Qiagen N.V. (QIA) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Cepheid (CPHD) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (TMO) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Cactus Semiconductor, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Siemens Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis
- bioMerieux S.A. (BIM) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Philips Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Quidel Corporation (QDEL) - Product Pipeline Analysis
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)