Biopower in India Market
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/24/2015 -- Biopower in India, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles" is the latest report from MRS, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the Bio-power market in India.
Request For Sample Report Here:
The report provides an in-depth analysis on global renewable power market and global Bio-power market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in India (includes conventional Hydro, nuclear and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes Wind, small hydro, bio-power and renewable) and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in India Bio-power market. A detailed coverage of energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to Bio-power market development is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report analyses global renewable power market, global bio-power (Biomass and Bio-gas) market, India power market, India renewable power market and India bio-power market. The Scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources. The information is covered for the historical period 2001-2014 (unless specified) and forecast period 2015-2025.
- Renewable power sources include wind (both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydro-power (SHP), biomass, bio-gas and geothermal.
- Detailed overview of the global bio-power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by major bio-power countries in 2014 and key owners information of various regions.
- Power market scenario in India and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2025.
- An overview on India renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2001-2025), generation trends(2001-2025) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2014.
- Detailed overview of India bio-power market with installed capacity and generation trends and major active and upcoming bio-power projects.
- Deal analysis of India bio-power market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and bio-power in particular.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in India bio-power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for wind power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report Here:
MarketResearchStore.com is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations.